2 Samuel 22:3 – My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior.
Noah was a pleasure to the Lord. God said, “This guy brings me pleasure. He makes me smile. I’ll start over with his family.” Because Noah brought pleasure to God, you and I are alive today. From his life we learn the five acts of worship that make God smile.
- God smiles when we love him supremely.
- God smiles when we trust him completely.
- God smiles when we obey him wholeheartedly.
- God smiles when we praise and thank him continually.
- God smiles when we use our abilities. ~ taken from The Purpose Driven Life.
May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. Numbers 6:25 (NLT).
Visit CrittyJoy for this week Word Filled Wednesday.
Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness. Colossians 2:7 (NLT)
Visit all you have to give for more Word Filled Wednesday