5 Things Friday today is “5 Favorite Sayings”. Here is mine:
1. Think before you act
At home this is my favorite sayings not only to my kids and hubby but for myself-talk as well. However, since this saying is a little rough or hash for some people, I tend to limit it outside as some may get hurt with it.
2. Which one is important?
Again myself-talk as well. Its make me think and ponder to myself what the best decision is.
I Say this so often inside and outside the house when I’m not sure or thinking what to say and answer.
4. Can you do it fast
I also limit this saying to people outside, but I tend to let it out if I can’t get the things done at certain speed.
5. Thank you
This is a common saying, and I never fail to say these words.
What are your favorite sayings? Hop over to Jean Stockdale for more.
I missed last weeks 5 things Friday. Today is 5 things you know for sure? Here is mine :
1. I know the light of God surrounds me.
2. The love of God enfolds me.
3. The power of God protects me.
4. The presence of God watches over me.
5. And I know for sure that where ever I am God is.
Hop over to Jean Stockdale for more and play along.
Thanks to Jean for inviting me joining 5 Things Friday hosted at her site. Another fun blogging activity to do every Friday. Join the fun and play along. Visit Jean Stockdale for more info. This week 5 things Friday is about me. So here’s 5 things about me.
1. I’m not a coffee person, in fact, I don’t like the taste. However, since hubby loves it, I do join him once a while.
2. I love challenges and I work well under pressure. But now that I am a stay at home mom, the stress at home driving me crazy.
3. I struggle everyday reminding myself not to shout at my children, when I fail, I regret and feel so guilty.
4. I love watching my kids while they are asleep. So beautiful and peaceful
5. I’m not comfortable with height, I feel dizzy when I look down.