July 16th, 2009 1 comment
- The later you stay up, the earlier your child will wake up the next morning.
- For a child to become clean, something else must become dirty.
- Toys multiply to fill any space available.
- The longer it takes you to make a meal, the less your child will like it.
- Yours is always the only child who doesn’t behave.
- If the shoe fits…it’s expensive.
- The surest way to get something done is to tell a child not to do it.
- The gooier the food, the more likely it is to end up on the carpet.
- Backing the car out fo the driveway causes your child to have to go to the bathroom.
- The more challenging the child, the more rewarding it is to be a parent…sometimes.
source from: Parenting Humor